Nothing is more effective for children’s pain relief and fever reduction in conditions such as teething, immunisation, earaches, headaches and cold & flu symptoms.
Fast effective temporary relief from fever and pain associated with
- Cold & Flu Symptoms
Paracetamol 48mg/mL, Hydroxybenzoates, No artificial colours 115mg/mL Sorbitol and 371mg/mL of Maltitol (which may have a laxative effect or cause diarrhoea)
- Please read and retain the carton.
- Shake the bottle well.
- Use the measuring cup provided to accurately measure.
- Pour correct dose into the cup based on the dosage table below.
- Calculate correct dose based on the child's weight. If weight is unknown, use the child's age.
Age: 1-2 Yrs Average Weight: 10-12 kg Dose: 3-4mL
Age: 2-3 Yrs Average Weight: 12-14 kg Dose: 4mL
Age: 3-4 Yrs Average Weight: 14-16 kg Dose: 4-5mL
Age: 4-5 Yrs Average Weight: 16-18 kg Dose: 5-6mL
Age: 5-6 Yrs Average Weight: 18-20 kg Dose: 6mL
Age: 6-7 Yrs Average Weight: 20-22 kg Dose: 6-7mL
Age: 7-8 Yrs Average Weight: 22-25 kg Dose: 7-8mL
Age: 8-9 Yrs Average Weight: 25-28kg Dose: 8-9mL
Age: 9-10 Yrs Average Weight: 28-32 kg Dose: 9-10mL
Age: 10-11 Yrs Average Weight: 32-36 kg Dose: 10-11mL
Age: 11-12 Yrs Average Weight: 36-41 kg Dose: 11-13mL
- Repeat 4-6 hourly if required (maximum 4 times within 24 hours)
- Can be given with water or fruit juice if preferred by your child.
Do NOT use Children's Panadol:
- If your child is using other medicines containing paracetamol, except on medical advice
- For more than 48 hrs at a time, except on medical advice
- If any of the seals on this package are broken
- If the package use- by date has expired
Check with your doctor before use if your child:
- Has liver or kidney problems
- Weighs less than 10kg or more than 41kg
Stop use and tell your doctor if your child:
- Has an allergic skin reaction, shortness of breath or wheezing after taking Children's Panadol
-ALWAYS READ THE LABEL. Use only as directed. For the temporary relief of pain and fever.
Incorrect use could be harmful. Consult your healthcare professional if symptoms persist.
Seek medical advice for children under 3 months.
Panadol is a registered trade mark of the GSK group of companies.