NeutraLice Advance Lotion 200ML is clinically proven to kill head lice and eggs.
NeutraLice Advance Lotion 200ML is suitable for sensitive skin, children and adults.
- Pesticide free.
- Works in ten minutes.
- NeutraLice Advanced suffocates lice by physically blocking their respiratory system. The lice then die from asphyxiation and dehydration. They can be easily removed as this breaks the grip on the hair shaft.
- Resistance has not been reposted to be a problem with suffocation products.
- Does not cause stinging and is therefore suitable for sensitive skin and children over 6 months old.
- Includes metal lice comb.
Only use Neutralice Advance when there is a lice infestation. Do not use to prevent head lice. Check other people in the household and treat if necessary. Lice can quickly spread back to people who have already been treated.
Step by Step:
1) Apply a generous amount of lotion to dry hair. Ensure all the hair is completely wet with the lotion. The mount required will depend on the length and thickness of the hair.
2) Rub vigorously into the scalp and hair, ensuring that the lotion is applied to the ends of the hair (especially at the back of the neck and behind the ears).
3) Leave lotion on the hair for 10 minutes.
4) Use the enclosed metal lice comb to remove the dead head lice and their eggs. While hair is still damp, start at the top of the head and list a 2cm section of hair. Ensure the teeth of the comb are as deep into the hair as they can go and touching the scalp. Comb with a firm even motion away from the scalp to the end of the hair. Wipe nits completely from the comb with a tissue. Continue this process with each section of hair.
5) Rinse hair with water and towel dry.
6) Rinse comb and dry thoroughly.
7) Repeat the treatment 7 and 14 days after intial treatment.
Water, Benzyl Alcohol, Mineral Oil, Polysorbate 80, Sorbitan monooleate, Carbopol 934 and Triethenolamine.
Seek advice from a healthcare professional if lice or more eggs appear after completing the third treatment. Not recommended for use on infants under 6 months. Not to be swallowed. Keep out of eyes and ears, however if contact does occur, flush immediately with water. If skin irritation occurs (e.g. rash), wash the affected area and discontinue use. FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. Do not use comb if teeth are damaged. Store below 30 degrees C.