Why use Caruso’s Olive Leaf?
The Olive plant has been used in medicine for centuries around the Mediterranean. It was traditionally used by the Greeks as a remedy for fever and shortening the duration and symptoms of colds and flu. Olive leaf extract, derived from the leaves of the olive tree, contains a rich source of polyphenols called Oleuropein. Oleuropein is a potent antimicrobial and antioxidant agent and has anti-inflammatory benefits. Oleuropein also helps support your cardiovascular system and is good for heart health. Caruso's Olive Leaf may enhance the antioxidant defence system and assist with cardiovascular support.
Caruso’s Olive Leaf has been formulated for:
• Supporting cardiovascular health
• Antioxidant benefits
• Traditionally used in Western Herbal Medicine to assist with coughs, colds, flu, sore throats, and to help reduce fevers
Who would benefit from using Caruso’s Olive Leaf?
• Those who wish to support cardiovascular health
• People wanting to supplement from the Mediterranean diet
• Those with symptoms of the common cold or flu such as coughs, sore throat and fever
• Those who require antioxidant support
Take at least two hours away from pharmaceutical medications.
Directions for use: Adults take 1 tablet daily with food or as advised by your healthcare professional.
Active Ingredients. Each tablet contains herbal extracts equiv. to: Olea europaea (Olive leaf-organic) dry……………...5g (5000mg) Standardised to Oleuropein 100mg
Always read the label and follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, worsen or change unexpectedly, consult your health professional Not to be taken during pregnancy or breastfeeding Not to be used in children under the age of 12
- Aust L 286557