Vicks Vaporub Jar 100g
Vicks VapoRub medicated vapours help to relieve nasal congestion, and eases minor muscular aches and pains and coughs due to colds.
Rub On Massage
For best results, try a loving massage. Warm your hands and rub a dab of Vicks VapoRub on your fingertips, then place both hands on your loved one. With fingers flat, stroke up the sternum, around the top of the chest, out to the shoulders, down to the base of the ribs and back to the bottom of the sternum, making a heart shape. When ready, move up to the neck with smooth, slow upward strokes. Then have your loved one lie turn over and lie on their chest. With arms on either side of the spine, stroke up to the back of the neck, around the shoulders, down to the waist, and then back to the spine. When finished, keep clothing loose so the vapours can rise to the nose and mouth. May be repeated up to four times a day.
Fill a bowl with steaming water (not boiling) and add 2 teaspoonfuls of VapoRub. Have your sick loved one gently inhale the steaming vapours with a towel over their head and the bowl. May be repeated up to four times a day. Discard bowl contents after use. Keep children closely supervised at all times.
- Menthol 2.82% w/w.
- Camphor 5.26% w/w.
- Eucalyptus Oil 1.33% w/w.
- For external use only; avoid contact with eyes.
- Do not take by mouth or place in nostrils.
- Not to be used on children under 2 years of age unless directed by a physician.
- Discontinue use if irritation develops.
- Do not apply to wounds or damaged skin.
- Do not bandage tightly or use with heating pads.
- If fever is present or symptoms persist, consult a physician.