PediaSure Vanilla Powder 850g is complete balanced nutrition for children aged 1 to 10 years.
PediaSure Vanilla Powder 850g is ideal for fussy eaters or children with illnesses.
-Vanilla flavoured, powder-add water drink.
- Balanced nutrition that is essential for every child to support the demands of growth and the risks it placed on nutritional deficiencies.
- PediaSure is suitable either as a sole source of nutrition or a supplement.
- Contains essential vitamins and minerals, including calcium and iron.
- Serving scoop included.
To prepare a 225mL serving:
1) Mix 5 level scoops or 45.4g of PediaSure Vanilla Powder into a 190mL glass of cold water, stirring until powder is dissolved.
2) When mixed as directed, Pediasure Vanilla Powder provides approximately 1 kcal per mL.
3) An 850g can of powder yields approximately nineteen 225mL servings.
It is recommended that children with fussy eating behaviour have 2 – 3 servings daily to support adequate nutrient intake.
Hydrolysed corn starch, sucrose, sodium caseinate, high oleic sunflower oil, soy oil, medium chain triglyceride oil, MINERALS) calcium phosphate tribasic, potassium citrate, magnesium chloride, potassium phosphate dibasic, potassium chloride, sodium citrate, ferrous sulphate, zinc sulphate, manganese sulphate, cupric sulphate, chromium chloride, potassium iodide, sodium molybdate, sodium selenite), whey protein concentrate, flavouring, VITAMINS (choline chloride, ascorbic acid, ascorbyl palmitate, niacinaminde, dl-alphatocopheryl acetate, calcium pantothenate, thiamin hydrochloride, pyridoxine hydrochloride, riboflavin, vitamin A palmitate, folic acid, beta-carotene, biotin, vitamin D3, phylloquinone, cyanocobalamin), inositol, taurine and 1-carnitine.
May contain: maltodextrin, magnesium sulphate and sodium chloride.
Contains Milk and Soy ingredients.
Food for special medical purposes. Use under medical supervision. Not for parenteral use. Not for use in galactosaemia. Use before end date on bottom of can. Packaged in a protective atmosphere.
Opened cans should be covered and stored in a cool, dry place but NOT refrigerated. Once opened, use contents within 3 weeks. Reconstituted PediaSure Vanilla should be used promptly or covered, refrigerated and used within 24 hours.