IsoWhey is much more than a protein powder; it's a unique formulation that supports healthy fat loss and digestive health; and it's a program that guides you every step of the way with fresh recipes and fitness tips.
IsoWhey contains the highest grade whey protein that will keep you fuller for longer and maintain muscle mass whilst you lose fat.
Plus, added nutrients including 12 vitamins and 11 minerals provide you with balanced nutrition.
Use IsoWhey in conjunction with the IsoWhey Healthy Living Programs incorporating healthy eating plans and regular exercise.
The nutrient-rich IsoWhey formula contains the following nutritional benefits:
- Only 8g carbohydrates per serve.
- 15.1g of pure whey protein, sourced from grass-fed cows - premium quality and specific ratio of whey protein concentrate and whey protein isolate.
- Alkaline Seagreens - a multinutrient and rich source of iodine, iron, calcium and potassium.
- Fortified with 12 vitamins and 11 minerals.
- Added glutamine and medium chain triglycerides.
- Litesse - a low GI fibre that nourishes probiotics and helps you feel full.
- Probiotics - for intestinal balance.
- Digestive enzymes - for digestive health.
- No artificial colours, flavours, preservatives or sweeteners - naturally sweetened with xylitol.
- Gluten Free and less than 1g of lactose per serve.
Whey protein concentrate (whey protein, soy lecithin), Litesse® (polydextrose), xylitol, cocoa powder, chocolate flavour, medium chain triglycerides, calcium carbonate (calcium), whey protein isolate, magnesium oxide heavy (magnesium), maltodextrin, potassium citrate (potassium), cream flavour, glutamine, xanthan gum, seagreens (Ascophyllum nodosum seaweed), enzyme mix, ascorbic acid (vitamin C), ferrous fumarate (iron), Lactobacillus acidophilus, chromium picolinate (chromium), zinc oxide (zinc), d-alpha tocopheryl succinate (vitamin E), nicotinamide (vitamin B3), potassium iodide (iodine), manganese sulfate monohydrate (manganese), vitamin A acetate (vitamin A), Bifidobacterium lactis, biotin, cupric sulfate pentahydrate (copper), folic acid (vitamin B9), selenomethionine (selenium), pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), calcium d-pantothenate (vitamin B5), riboflavin (vitamin B2), thiamine hydrochloride (vitamin B1), cholecalciferol (vitamin D3), cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12).
DIRECTION FOR USE:
Adults: Mix 1 serve (1 heaped scoop = 32g) into 200mL of low-fat milk or milk substitute. Consume once or twice daily.
Not to be used as a sole source of nutrition. Should be consumed in conjunction with a balanced diet and appropriate exercise program. Not suitable for children under 15 years of age and pregnant women.
Should only be used under medical or dietetic supervision.Contains xylitol. Excess consumption may have a laxative effect. Phenylketonurics.Contains phenylalanine.
Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Vitamin supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary vitamin intake is inadequate.