Huggies Little Swimmers are disposable swimpants so babies can have protection when in water.
Huggies Little Swimmers are waterproof, unlike regular nappies, and can be worn under cossies.
The Little Swimmers’ combination of features makes every swimming occasion embarrassment free, providing maximum comfort and protection for little ones in the water. Huggies Little Swimmers Swimpants can be worn under a regular swimsuit or on their own. The designs ensure they look almost like swimmers and give others the comfort of knowing children are not wearing a regular nappy into the pool. At the public pool they are essential for non-toilet trained toddlers, babies and infants.
- Easy open sides for stress-free removal when wet
- They won’t swell up in the water like regular disposable nappies
- Elastic side guards to supress little accidents
- Stretchy sides and waistband for a comfortable fit
- Tear-away sides for easy disposal
- Light and durable material for easy movement in the water
- Front and Back labels to help prevent confusion
45% Cellulose, 20% Polyethylene, 20% Fabric, 5% Elastic, 10% Adhesives.
Put Swimpants on baby just before entering the water.
Choking may result from anything children put in their mouths. To avoid the risk of choking, do not allow your child to tear the pants. Discard any torn or unsealed pants. Like most articles of clothing, pants will burn if exposed to flame. Always keep your child away from any source of flame. To avoid suffocation, please keep plastic bags away from children. To avoid transmission of diseases, do not allow children to enter the water if they are ill or experiencing diarrhoea. Do not expect swimpants to prevent the transmission of diseases.
Intended for single use only.