Daktarin Cream 70g is used to treat fungal infections including athlete’s foot, tinea and ringworm.
Daktarin Cream contains miconazole, an antifungal for thrush infections of the skin caused by fungi.
1. Wash the affected area and dry thoroughly.
2. Apply a thin layer of cream to the affected area twice daily.
3. Rub the cream into the skin with your finger until it has fully penetrated.
4. Continue until all signs of the infection have disappeared (usually two to four weeks).
Daktarin Cream contains 20 milligrams of miconazole nitrate in each gram. It also contains apricot kernel oil PEG-6 esters, ethylene glycol, liquid paraffin, tefose 63, benzoic acid, butylated hydroxyanisole and purified water.
For external use only.
Do not use Daktarin Tincture if you know you are allergic to:
- miconazole or any of the ingredient
- similar antifungal agents such as ketoconazole