Centrum Advance 50+ For Adults is suitable for men and women over 50 years with active lifestyles.
Centrum Advance 50+ 100 Tablets has vitamins and minerals to support healthy eyes, immunity and heart.
- gives your body the right nutrients at the right levels as you get older to help fill nutritional gaps in your diet
- added benefits of Lutein for healthy eyes
- added benefits of Lycopene for healthy heart
- source of calcium to help maintain bone health
- compared to Centrum Advance, it contains increased levels of selected vitamins such as some B group vitamins for energy, and antioxidants such as Vitamin E to help support immunity
- developed with levels close to the Recommended Dietary Intact, as the role of a multivitamin is to supplement the diet, not replace it
Adults: Take one tablet daily with water. Do not exceed recommended daily dose.
Vitamin A (As Retinyl Acetate) 300mcg; Betacarotene 1.8mg; Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol) 15mcg; Lutein 500mcg; Lycopene 600mcg; Vitamin K1 (Phytomenadione 25mcg; Calcium Pantothenate 10.8mg; Vitamin B1 (Thiamine Nitrate) 2.18mg; Nicotinamide 15mg; Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin) 3.2mg; Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride) 8mg; Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin 25mcg); Vitamin H (Biotin) 45mcg; Folic Acid 300mcg; Vitamin E (Dl-Alpha-Tocopheryl Acetate) 75mg; Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid) 90mg; Calcium (As Calcium Carbonate 135.5mg And Calcium Hydrogen Phosphate 64.7mg) 200mg; Magnesium (As Oxide) 7.5mg; Manganese (As Sulfate) 3.5mg; Chromium (As Chloride) 100mcg; Selenium (As Sodium Selenate) 55mcg; Copper (As Sulfate) 500mcg; Iodine (As Potassium Iodide) 150mcg; Phosphorus (As Calcium Hydrogen Phosphate) 50mg; Potassium (As Sulfate) 80mg.
No added yeast, gluten, dairy, egg, milk tree nuts.
Keep out of reach of children. If taking other supplements, read label since may contain the same ingredient.
When taken in excess of 3,000mcg retinol equivalents, Vitamin A can cause birth defects. If you are pregnant or considering becoming pregnant, do not take Vitamin A supplements without consulting your doctor or pharmacist. Ask your healthcare professional before use if you are breastfeeding. This product contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. Do not exceed a daily dose of 150mcgs for adults of selenium from dietary supplements. Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet. Not for the treatment of iron deficiency conditions. Low sodium formula. Contains colourings and tabletting aids.
- AUST L 193642